Now it’s easier to use Internet Banking when you are on the move, whenever it’s most convenient for you.
Our free to download Mobile Banking app. available from the Apple App Store and Google Play gives you the choice to log in to your accounts on your mobile at no additional charge1.
You can get started straightaway with your existing Internet Banking log in details. Our latest online security measures help to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy.
Advantages of ICBK Mobile Banking
(1) User-friendly webpage design
(2) Independent of telecommunications network and service providers
(3) All accounts are pre-registered through personal internet banking, ensuring the transaction security
(4) Accessible worldwide
(5) Use the same account number/user name and PIN as that of Personal Internet Banking
- Check account balances and view recent transactions on your global accounts
- Transfer funds between your global accounts, to third party accounts (within ICBK) or to other Canadian banks accounts
- Wire transfer funds to any banks worldwide
- Wire transfer CNY to Mainland China from your CAD or USD accounts with pre-fixed exchange rate
- View your transfer history and status
- View your term deposit account balance
- Purchase Term Deposit
- Change maturity instruction
- Check interest rate
- Provide CAD,USD and CNY exchange service
Get Access to Mobile Banking
You are only advised to access our mobile banking via smart phone by searching "Industrial and Commercial Bank of China" or “ICBK” in Apple App Store:
You can also scan the QR Barcodes below to get access to our mobile banking2.
|iPhone Mobile Banking Barcode
||Android Mobile Banking Barcode
Recommended Operation System, Mobile Brands/Models:
Apple iOS 4.3 - 7.0.3 : iPhone, iPod Touch, etc.
Android OS 2.1 - 4.3: Samsung, HTC, Motorola，Sony-Ericsson, Huawei, ZTE, Lenovo, etc
1Although we will not charge any fees to access mobile banking, additional service fees may be charged by your service provider. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific device.
2As the QR code is encrypted, some chatting apps' scanner may not be able to decode it.